Welcome To Residence Inn by Marriott New York
The newly built Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East Hotel offers New York City guests gorgeous hotel suites with full, modern kitchens, complete with utensils and cookware. Rooms at this NYC hotel are equipped with amenities such as free high-speed wireless Internet access, flat screen televisions with premium channels, free Paul Mitchell bath products, and a free hot breakfast buffet.
A variety of added amenities are available for your stay; choose from a selection of premium packages to enhance your New York City experience. From wine and chocolate covered strawberries to a corporate executive welcome gift, the team at the Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East hotel would be happy to accommodate your request.
The Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East hotel provides a variety of hotel services not often found in other New York hotels:
- Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Start your day in NYC with a delicious free hot buffet breakfast
- Accessible rooms with 32″ wide openings
- All suites come with fully equipped kitchens, so you may save during your extended stay
- Convenient, on-site Market is open 24/7 for a snack or toiletry item you forgot to pack
- Paul Mitchell bath products are provided every day of your stay
- Large, state of the art 24/7 Fitness Center helps you maintain your routine while on the road
- Grocery shopping service available
- In-room iPod dock and safe
- Large, ergonomic work area in every suite
Not only does this Midtown Manhattan hotel offer premier accommodations, the convenient location is unbeatable. With easy access to the United Nations Building, Times Square, and Grand Central Station, the Residence Inn New York Manhattan Midtown East is centrally located close to everything New York has to offer. Enjoy a short, ten minute walk to Rockefeller Center and experience the famous shopping and dining in the heart of Midtown. Indulge in a trip to the spa or rent a bike to explore this iconic city steps from our front door. Central Park, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, and the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts are all easily accessible from our new hotel.
Just a short walk to Times Square, Grand Central Station and the United Nations. The Residence Inn New York Manhattan Midtown / East hotel has business meeting space and catering services available. Also enjoy our complete fitness center and business services including a business facility with messenger and fax.